• If you think there is any risk you have Covid-19 please do not travel. We will fully refund you without question or rearrange alternative dates.
• If you are required to follow quarantine rules you must adhere to them. We will be obliged to advise the relevant authorities if it is evident that you are not respecting these requirements.
Our cleaning regime
To reassure you that we are taking reasonable steps to keep you safe, this is what we have done before you arrived:
1. Fully ventilated the apartment during changeover day.
2. All areas of the apartment are thoroughly cleaned, including sweeping, vacuuming, wiping with soapy water, washing linen and removing rubbish.
3. All areas of the apartment are then sanitised with a disinfectant, paying particular attention to high-touch surfaces and allowed to air-dry.
4. All bedding, including actual pillows, duvet and blanket completely changed.
5. All kitchen items washed.
6. All books, CDs, information booklets, coat hangers, etc changed.
7. The hoover is cleaned, sanitised and the filter and bag changed.
8. We use PPE when cleaning.
Staying at Braes Retreat
• We have taken you all reasonable steps to prepare Braes Retreat so that you can stay here safely. As a self-catering facility we ask that you also play your part.
• Hand sanitiser is provided. Please use it whilst you are staying with us, but don’t take it away. We keep spares and can provide these at cost price.
• We would prefer if you don’t bring other guests back to Braes Retreat.
• We are happy to help – so please call or knock if you have any questions at all. What’s App is fine too.
• If you believe you have been exposed to, or are ill with Covid-19 (headache, temperature, fever, new cough, loss of smell or taste) call the health service on 111. Advise us too so that we can keep each other safe. It is better that we know and be assured we would not ask you to leave.